Scammer are developing everyday people are getting scam daily and people are suffering through scam and me too I'm also one of the victims back then I was devastated and i suffered and I was scared of internet but Trustwave.Cyberdefense@gmail.com… ...prikaži več a company controlled by a skilled cyber team took my case investigated and helped me recover my funds and inform FBI to arrest the scammers so if you're also a victim Reach to them for help.
Pred parimi dnevi ste pa rekli da bo vroče do 40 stopinj
Scammer are developing everyday people are getting scam daily and people are suffering through scam and me too I'm also one of the victims back then I was devastated and i suffered and I was scared of internet but Trustwave.Cyberdefense@gmail.com… ...prikaži več a company controlled by a skilled cyber team took my case investigated and helped me recover my funds and inform FBI to arrest the scammers so if you're also a victim Reach to them for help.